Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I be pro For mod?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I B3 PR0
Site Member
I B3 PR0

I be pro For mod?! Empty
PostSubject: I be pro For mod?!   I be pro For mod?! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am

1: What is your Username? I be pro
2: How long have you played this server? A little over one and a half of a week
3: How long have you been on the forums? Joined Today keep forgetting to Mad
4: What have you done so far on the server? Got people to join helped out with boss runs, etc
5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape? I feel I can Help New players w or w/o mod but theyd come to me faster if I was a mod, after all we were all noobs at one point correct?
6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff? Because I hold valuable information and knowledge that most probably wouldent know about.
7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position) 100% of the servers ive been staff on have been terminated but here they are CO OWNER: Global Scape for about a year (Terminated) I was Admin, Mod and Co Owner on other serversbut I forget their names X.X...Sorry.
8: About yourself?
My Name is Frankie and Im 17 living in canada (woot go canadiens) I have EXTREME coding/programming experience I have been coding since I was 9 years old and am extremely capable of coding C++, Java, And HTML I suppose you can say Im sort of a Nerd with knowing how to do this I used to get Paid for coding/programming online reasons I quit will be unknown to other's for now. I Find myself very friendly and willing to help anyone with almost anything no matter what the circumstances I have been known to drop what Im doing to help someone in need of a hand. If You cant remember me by my name look for the Guy with no head.

Sincerely~

lpwnagel - I be pro - Frankie o.o
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

I be pro For mod?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I be pro For mod?!   I be pro For mod?! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:41 pm

im not even going to read it because we have to many approved apps and not enough players so we cant promote any mods into admins and any players into mods.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

I be pro For mod?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mez Scape [562] :: Your Application :: Server Staff Application (MOD)-
Jump to: