Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunitic
Site Member

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: my mod app   my mod app EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

1: What is your Username? lunitic
2: How long have you played this server? i think 2 days
3: How long have you been on the forums? like 20mins
4: What have you done so far on the server? helped ppl find stuff and help new players figurue out stuff
5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mazscape so i can continue helping people out
6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff? i dont other players might have earned it more than me but i think i deserve it to by helping players out
7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position) been one before but server is no down for good
8: About yourself? i play everyday when i get off of school sometimes i and 15 and i am a aussie btw but im liveing in the states for now thts about it

LUNITIC =[] =[] farao sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod app   my mod app EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

im sorry im going to have to deny you. You dont have enough information.
im sorry
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
lunitic
Site Member

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod app   my mod app EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:47 pm

1: What is your Username? lunitic and I lunitic I is my pure.....lunitic is my main and one hopeing to get MOD on

2: How long have you played this server? about 3days now

3: How long have you been on the forums? 2hrs mybe

4: What have you done so far on the server? helped people out and training skills and just all tht good stuff

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mazscape to help people out more with things i would be able to

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?i dont think i deserve it totaly but i just like helping people out and helping anyone by all means

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position) server is offline but it was my own server it was luniticscape but i put it offline so i was owner and coder

8: About yourself? im fifthteen liveing in U.S.A lousisana is the state name is micheal wallace but u can call me mike for short and i love to play sports basketball the most then football and im from aussie and most fav sport is rugby

think about it if u say no than no hard feelings

LUNITIC farao sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod app   my mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

my mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mez Scape [562] :: Your Application :: Server Staff Application (MOD)-
Jump to: