Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my mod appl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ben is skill
Site Member
ben is skill

my mod appl Empty
PostSubject: my mod appl   my mod appl EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 am

i would like to become mod on the fourms because i think i would be a great fourms mod and i can helpout many ppl and i would like to make ever ones job eazyer,and i would donate as much as i can,

what i do on the fourms.i havent done much but i have made a signture for you guys but you might no use it,i have posted somethings and i try help ppl out on the fourms.

P E N I S

on the server.i help ppl out like i helped,the king he could see anything in the shops and i train and i am not mean or rode and i would like to help anyone who needs help and i have done::yell dose anyone need help or anything.

about me,when i have my spar time i make servers for ppl and i make websites and i am in the codeing bisnes so i code stuff for ppl and mod there stuff wat they need modded and when i am working well i am not working i have my own bmx team we are pro bmx riders you ma have see are lates dvd:drop the hammer it allright but we are creating a new one.

thanks for read and sorry about the spelling mestacks. no no thank you

Last edited by blood on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mw2-help/ucoz.com
Y
Forum Owner
Y

my mod appl Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod appl   my mod appl EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm

You do have alot of spelling and grammer errors. Some people might not understand you but you are approved! Congradulations. Work on the grammer and spelling. Thanks. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

my mod appl
Page 1 of 1