Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod app [darkermanz]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkermanzz
Site Member

mod app [darkermanz] Empty
PostSubject: mod app [darkermanz]   mod app [darkermanz] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:57 am

Hi staff, this is my mod app:

1: What is your Username?

I wanna be mod on my main: darkermanz.
I got a few other accounts like: darkermanzz and TheJoker.

2: How long have you played this server?

one week, but many hours. I got really epic skills (about 12 99's, cb 132) and got years experience in real runescape and many other private servers, those all suck, this one is better so I keep playing this one.

3: How long have you been on the forums?

3 Days. I post my questions, and if there are any questions I know the answer on, I'll answer them.

4: What have you done so far on the server?

I helped people with information about skills, shops and I always give ID's to people when they ask for it.

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape?

Well, i wanna help people on this server, already doing it, but I can do it more when im a mod.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?

Maybe I'm not the perfect person, but at least one of the best Razz.I play this game hours a day, so i'm many times availeble for questions. I got a really good account, not a noob.
By the way: I know al least 4 big glitches. I can tell them to Jolly, but i never see him online XD.

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position).

Well, a long time ago have been mod on 2 servers, but i really don't even know the name. I can code 317 and im learning 562, got maaaany idea's for this server. I could even help with coding if you guys need it ;-). I got also an own 317 server. It's a private server called MatrixScape. I coded it myself, and i was owner. It's offline now.

8: About yourself?

I'm 15 years old, speak english (and some other langueges). I like the game, I play it much and I'm good in it. I really want to become a moderator of this epic server!

kind regards,

darkermanz.
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

PostSubject: Re: mod app [darkermanz]   mod app [darkermanz] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPP
RRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOO
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
blood
Forum Owner
blood

PostSubject: Re: mod app [darkermanz]   mod app [darkermanz] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 pm

DENNY
Back to top Go down
Darkermanzz
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: mod app [darkermanz]   mod app [darkermanz] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Sooooo, what will it be? approve Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy or DENNY No No No No No ??? Wink
Back to top Go down
wuppie338
Site Member

PostSubject: considder pl0x?   mod app [darkermanz] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 am

Hi blood/ mod Y,

Darkermanz is an in-game friend of mine, and he helped me and my friends with training skills and things. So i think he will be a good mod Wink

bye,

wuppie338
Back to top Go down
wiziej
Site Member

PostSubject: about darkermanz...   mod app [darkermanz] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 am

LLLLLEEEEEEETTTTTT HIM BY MOD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ONLY GUY (WITH MOD FURY) WHO HAVE EVER HELPED ME@! cheers cheers santa flower cherry Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod app [darkermanz]   mod app [darkermanz] Empty

Back to top Go down

mod app [darkermanz]
Page 1 of 1