Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordhyabusa
Site Member
Lordhyabusa

LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining Empty
PostSubject: LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining   LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 am

alright here is how we are goona start off yes when u log in do ::mining to go to alkharid mining spot im pretty sure its the only place to mine Smile.LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining 2vltz43

2nd: sure it will tell u to start mining copper first so just go and do that now u must mine copper till lv 20 so go and do so will be easy Smile.

3rd: now ur on iron ores just do iron ores yes its a long way to 60 mining but hey its worth it right Smile so just do those till 60 or u can do iron ores till 70 then move on to addy SmileLordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining 2e4yaog

4th: now im sure ive might have miss this but u can also mine coal at lv 60 mining now time to mine sum gold as well cuz it gives a little more exp im sure than coal LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining 21llap4

5th: now the long hard part now ur chance since ur about 60 to 70 mining now do coal till u reach 99 trust me its hard but worth it seeying as the mining cape i say looks the best or u can do iron wat ever floats ur boat lol.LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining 116i8ar

Now that u are 99 mining bro spawn ur cape and show off to all the noobies without 99 mining congratz Smile.LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining 9awm7c

Last edited by Lordhyabusa on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody Vain
Site Member
Bloody Vain

PostSubject: Re: LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining   LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Itès Good! Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

PostSubject: Re: LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining   LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:03 pm

nice but... no pictures.
To add screen shots, you have to click Print Screen (or PrtSc on some key boards) and then open up paint.
Go to edit, and click paste.
Edit it.
Save it.
Upload it to tinypic.com
get the one that has [img].
edit your post.
post the pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining   LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining Empty

Back to top Go down

LordHyabusa's guide to 99 mining
Page 1 of 1