Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ninja skiz
Site Member
ninja skiz

ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P Empty
PostSubject: ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P   ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 pm

1: What is your Username?

ninja skiz aka chance duncan

2: How long have you played this server?

5 weaks

3: How long have you been on the forums?

1 weak

4: What have you done so far on the server?

i helped report the kbd hits to jolly

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape?

i wanna help ppl and make the game fare for suggestions and i have awsome btw add me for them.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?

because i will make everything fair the ppls i also have great suggestions

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)

i was a mod for alittle bit for runescape but i quit it because to many ppl wont let me do my thing i had no free time at all so i proudly quit the position iwas it for 1 year.

8: About yourself?

well i'm 15 i live in america florida with my mom and dad i power wash make $1200 a month i do great in school i have a girlfriend brittney and i also play baseball i have 3 pet a bird cutter, pumkin also a bird and bandit a dog he is a minpin (minature pincher). i have 2 brothers and one sister steven and ryan and shannon, my mom name is niki my dad is george we live in a 2 storyhouse my mom and dad both engineers they get payed pretty well. my family is mostly from texas pampa i was born in new mexixo alberquerque idk why so dont ask lol.........i am in the ace program it means iget 1 year off college so thats good =P i'm a fun guy if u ask ppl on mezscape i'm friednly askmod y and blood and basically everyone on mez. funny story =P me and my gf were wrestling and she was on top off me then she farted lol -.-, 5 mins l8ter we were at it then she threew up on the floor but it ended with me andher in bed spooning =P so plz i mean plz pick me btw i awsome =p.

p.s. i am looking forward to being a mod for mezscape 565 with btw is one of the best servers there ty and gl.

Last edited by ninja skiz on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

PostSubject: Re: ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P   ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

LOL! Spooning!!! Man, i really dont know. im on and off board with you. im on the boat but im hanging on to dear life.
So i 50% approve.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
Y
Forum Owner
Y

PostSubject: Re: ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P   ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks for making it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P   ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P Empty

Back to top Go down

ninja skiz for the best coolest mod =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mez Scape [562] :: Your Application :: Server Staff Application (MOD)-
Jump to: