Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mage pwns206 mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mage pwns206
Site Member

mage pwns206 mod app Empty
PostSubject: mage pwns206 mod app   mage pwns206 mod app EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am

1: What is your Username?mage pwns206
2: How long have you played this server? about a few months
3: How long have you been on the forums?not long but mod y told me about them
4: What have you done so far on the server? well so far i have been helping players on this server ive been helping them on where to train and codes for like weapons and armour and stuff like that
5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape? i would like to be a mod because i help people and get them what they need and to show them that i am a moderator
6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?i think i deserve among the rest of them because i help alot of people and if people disobey the rules i would mute/ban them
7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position) well ive played alot of servers and well i was co-owner on 2 of them head admin of 1 of them.
8: About yourself?
well my name is tyler im 17 and well thats about it

Y

mage pwns206 mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage pwns206 mod app   mage pwns206 mod app EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm

add more info lol... sorry
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

mage pwns206 mod app
Page 1 of 1