Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My official mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordhyabusa
Site Member
Lordhyabusa

My official mod application Empty
PostSubject: My official mod application   My official mod application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 pm

1: What is your Username?
username is Lordhyabusa

2: How long have you played this server?
ive been playing this server since 4/16/10

3: How long have you been on the forums?
ive been on the forums since 4/17/10

4: What have you done so far on the server?

helped a few ppl/have done guides started question forums so if anyone needs help just ask me/been doin my job well on chatbox as a mod/.

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape?

i want to better myself in the server to help advertise best i can/be on more often to help the server and keep it in check 24/7 if i am a mod.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?

i deserve mod because been helping out the server since the day i started/helped the players/been recruiting as much as i can everyday voting etc.

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)
i have never been a staff on any server srry for that but if i would pick a server to be a staff on it would be this one.

8: About yourself?
my name is brian brown im 17 years old/verry steady person will also stay ontop of my job if i get it.
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

My official mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My official mod application   My official mod application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Not bad. I'm not going to decline because you never had staff before. I know how it feels being declined for that.
So... I approve. Decent Application. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

My official mod application
Page 1 of 1