Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My staff Application (MOD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordhyabusa
Site Member
Lordhyabusa

My staff Application (MOD) Empty
PostSubject: My staff Application (MOD)   My staff Application (MOD) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 pm

1: What is your Username?
username is Lordhyabusa.

2: How long have you played this server?
ive only been playing this server for 3 days now wish i would have come sooner.

3: How long have you been on the forums?
been on the forums for about 2 days now but i am active making guides and trying to help ppl.

4: What have you done so far on the server?
yes i have recruited sum users i would say about 3 or 5 depending if they stayed
i have been helping ppl anyway i can with finding items getting to different places in the game.

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mazscape
i would like to better myself as a player to help other players and answer any question they have or might need help yes im here to help.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?
i think i deserve mod because i will never stop doing my job will and always listen to rules will help any player who needs help without hesitation and seeying as im always on everyday can help the server out daily

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)
well to be honest i have never been a staff before but always wanted to become one so i will take a chance with this server as in its only been a couple of days yes this is the best server i have played yet.

8: About yourself?
name is brian brown im a good hardworking person, funny,kind can be mean sometimes but thats if some one pushes me to the edge which yes can get ugly but i can controll it.
i would love to be a mod on the server just to better myself and will prove that if u will give me a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

My staff Application (MOD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My staff Application (MOD)   My staff Application (MOD) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

im 75% on board with you. Maybe add as much more information as you possibly can think of and lets raise that 75% to a 100%
Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

My staff Application (MOD)
Page 1 of 1