Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sever staff application (MOD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nz zerker
Site Member

sever staff application (MOD) Empty
PostSubject: sever staff application (MOD)   sever staff application (MOD) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

1.whats my username ?
nz zerker

2.how long have you been playing this sever ?
two and a half days wish i had know when your sever came out because it my #1 Ive played

3.how long have you been active on these forums
just join forums today

4.how have i helped the sever so far ?
Ive been helping new comers when the need help and any people who ask form help.

5.why i should be a mod on MEZ SCAPE ?
because i will be active most of time and will help any user out when they need and
will happily answer there questions they have to ask about the server.and i would be happy to make lots of guides.

6.why do i deserve to mod over others ?
Because i will always play by the rules and will not ignore users even if the are annoying
and i would not abuse the powers on a MOD .

7. what are your sever experience ( seer name and ip )
i was once a mod on iluvuscpae but the severs lasted 2 days i recruited people for the sever and got about 8 user to join. (ip : can not remember )

8.about your self
MY name is Taylor White im a friendly person but can get annoyed with people . but that hardly ever happens and i go on as much as i could and love to help people out when needed. I would be the perfect MOD for your sever Thank you .
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

PostSubject: Re: sever staff application (MOD)   sever staff application (MOD) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 pm

nice job! ill talk to blood and jolly about it
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com
blood
Forum Owner
blood

PostSubject: Re: sever staff application (MOD)   sever staff application (MOD) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 am

its okay What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sever staff application (MOD)   sever staff application (MOD) Empty

Back to top Go down

sever staff application (MOD)
Page 1 of 1