Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twinz Fury Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twinz pure
Site Member

Twinz  Fury Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Twinz Fury Mod Application   Twinz  Fury Mod Application EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

1: What is your Username?
I Actually Have 4 Accounts but the one i am hoping to get Moderator on is Called Twinz(2 spaces)Fury.

2: How long have you played this server?
I Have Played For about 6 Days and i have helped people out ever since i joined.

3: How long have you been on the forums?
I Only Just registered because i didnt Know There Was A Forums, if i did I Surely would've registered sooner.

4: What have you done so far on the server?
I Have Discovered About 3 Glitches And Noted Jolly About Them He Has Rewarded Me With 50Mill But i Am willing to give it back for a staff position.

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape
Because I love helping people that are new and people that are wanting item ids and commands.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?
I dont Completely think That I Deserve It More Than some People , but if i did have to say it would probably be because i take Time into My game Trying to Help people and discover Glitches That Could Be potentially harmful to people That Are Unexpecting of them, and I Am Active about 5 hours a day.

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)
Well The first Server That i was Staff In I was co-owner but that was about 2 Years ago and i cant remember the ip address so it dosnt really matter, ive been admin in another server called I-Scape That was just recently so yeah and about and last one was about 1 week ago i was co-owner in liloma-no-ip.biz It Was A Great Server But It closed down Sadly...

8: About yourself?
I Am A 15 Year Old Boy that was born in the US But i Moved To a Quiet Country Called New Zealand

Please Consider Me To Become A Moderator on Mezscape
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

Twinz  Fury Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinz Fury Mod Application   Twinz  Fury Mod Application EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm

nice job! ill talk to Jolly and Blood about it!
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

Twinz Fury Mod Application
Page 1 of 1