Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Site Member

A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!! Empty
PostSubject: A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!!   A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm

1: What is your Username?
My username is Laura (duh)

2: How long have you played this server?
i've played since 15th of April

3: How long have you been on the forums?
lol not long 24th April

4: What have you done so far on the server?
anyone new i help. Anyone who needs help ill help if i can. I also tell people if they are breaking the rules seeing as i cant do anything about it. And people also come to me asking for help, and people also seem to like me.

5: What is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape?
I would like to be a moderator because i feel i am responsable for helping everyone to the best of my abilities and stop thoses people who think its ok to break the rules when all other staff are offline. I also love doing events! with prizes of course!

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?
I help everyone. I will not let others break rules in any way weather i give them a warning or just mute or ban thoses who think they're above the law! i mean the rules =P i have some experiance as staff not alot but some. I know most the staff commands and Mod Y and Blood and Jolly love mee!!!

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)
I have been admin on a server i dont remember the ip but it shut down because the owner started making maple story servers. I am also currently the co-owner for tacticscape.tk. which is not finished. This server is better tbh and i am a proud member of Mezscape!!!

8: About yourself?
Well not much you dont know. My name is Laura and im 15. My birthday is 12th of july(yay!) I like nice suprises and like a good laugh. Im sure we all do. I like neat and im very responsable. Im cooleo!!!! =] king afro
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!!   A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Quote :

I've got to say... I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

A moderator application for... Laura!!! YES. THE ONE... THE ONLY... LAURA!!!
Page 1 of 1