Mez Scape [562]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody V4in (Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Vain
Site Member
Bloody Vain

Bloody V4in (Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Bloody V4in (Moderator Application   Bloody V4in (Moderator Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 pm

1: What is your Username?
My Usernme Is: Bloody V4in

2: How long have you played this server?
I Have been on Mezscape for about a good month now, I really love Mezscape, and all the players who come on to Mezscape, It's a Blast.. Smile

3: How long have you been on the forums?
I have been on the forums just as long i've been playing on Mezscape server, I really like the layout, details, and all of the topics that have been put on here, I also love the chatbox on the home page. (:

4: What have you done so far on the server?
I've helped alot of people I've trained alot, did my best to help build the economy on Mezscape, I also helped suggest things that make the server even better for players to have fun.

5: Why is the main reason you want to be a Moderator on mezscape?
The reason I want to become a Moderator on Mezscape is because I want to help people out with things like, their problems they have with players, also helping them become a more respectful player to others, Mezscape is for players to have fun, not to have problems.

6: Why do you think you deserve Mod above the rest of the players wanting staff?
I think I should be picked of all players who apply, because I know what I'm doing, I know what to do, how to do things, (not that i'm saying they don't.) I have Lots of Experience in being a Moderator. Being Moderator would make the best of my days being a member of Mezscape.

7: What are you Staff Experiences? (Include the name and IP of the server and your position)
My staff Expieriences are very good, I don't remember most of the servers ive been on, I've Been a Moderator on Deltascape, Jbirdscape, Co-Owner on Wishyscape, and SkillsPro

8: About yourself?
Well,
Work:A&W Smile

Name: Brandon Tahgaiwenene

Favourite Thing To Do:Skateboard, Living My Life.

Loves: Mezscape, Music, Poems, Talking With Friends, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, MOD Y! Uhh, JOLLY! lol!

What I Do Now: Skateboard, Play Basketball, and Bike

Favourite Sport: Basketball

-Thanks.

Last edited by Bloody Vain on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y
Forum Owner
Y

Bloody V4in (Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody V4in (Moderator Application   Bloody V4in (Moderator Application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:13 pm

1) Forum hasn't been around for a month lol. Only about a week.
2) No offense but can you change up your application with correct spelling and grammer and stuff like that. Thanks Wink
3) I love you too lol.

I guess i have no choice but to accept this awesome app.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://mezscape.darkbb.com

Bloody V4in (Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1